2019年11月14日木曜日

Help!

"I finished the book, but I had to some changes."
 The hero of this story doesn't have a job, but he insists " I'm a writer." Though he said so, he have never finished his story at last. His wife was a  lawyer so she makes a lot of money and she said to him "Get new real job, darling." as usual. One day, he was offered new job, making movie which is based from his book. He got new computer. It could speak and help him at first, but it began to strange actions by itself...

4,555 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. This is a new tipe of story I've never read. You said it's kind of a mistery so I'm really lloking forward to read it!

    返信削除

Lecture4 Immersion Education

  Immersion Education    Immersion Education is the process of immersing oneself in a language environment so intimately that the language i...