2020年11月5日木曜日

英語教育講義1104

 I was grad to be able to hear some ways of effective study English of some students!I was able to hear a lot of interesting introductions because everyone has different personalities, strengths, and weaknesses.

I impressed studying way like reading foreign books every night before going to bed, and writing a diary in English every day. Also, I interested in the study materials using radio broadcast and NHK's program. Actually, I used to watch NHK's Korean language program (more than half of it was recorded and I haven't seen it yet:).

I introduced how I am learning English in today's class, I feel like I just said something stupid.😂

Anyway, I'm looking forward to other students' introduction!!🙋




2 件のコメント:

  1. You presented well. As others recognized, your ways of using your time wisely were very interesting.

    返信削除
  2. Your presentation was impressive. Try keeping your hard work. I hope you will find something more in presentations today. (Koyo)

    返信削除

Lecture4 Immersion Education

  Immersion Education    Immersion Education is the process of immersing oneself in a language environment so intimately that the language i...