2020年10月14日水曜日

英語教育講義1007

      Our team took a look at how we kept ourselves motivated to study and shared each the way each person have taken. I found that if we only had one goal, we would be satisfied with our achievement and would not be able to carry ourselves to the next step. There is no one answer and there are different methods that are better suited to each individual, so it's important to find that and never stop practicing.  That said, actually, it's not easy to keep going... I also thought about how I could motivate my students if I were in a position to teach English and what I could do to achieve it.  

1 件のコメント:

  1. That's a good idea. You look at motivation issues from your own point of view. You also look at it from students' perspectives. Keep searching how you can motivate yourself.

    返信削除

Lecture4 Immersion Education

  Immersion Education    Immersion Education is the process of immersing oneself in a language environment so intimately that the language i...