2020年6月16日火曜日

Sister Act 2


                           
 If you want to be somebody, if you want to go somewhere, you'd better wake up and pay attention.

     Soon after watching Sister Act, I wanted to see Sister Act 2 as well, so I went to the video rental store.

I knew the sisters were the best!

This time, Sister Mary Clarence change the delinquent boys and girls with her humor and songs. She's going to have a lot of problems, but she's going to be the kind of woman who builds trust with her students.

The sisters' songs were great, of course, but the students' songs were great.

I was very impressed with the way the kids, who weren't really into it at first, took the songs seriously. It was very encouraging to see everyone singing their hearts out and being themselves at the competition.

The movie in this series give me courage, dreams, and laughter, and I'm sure they do for you too. 



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Lecture4 Immersion Education

  Immersion Education    Immersion Education is the process of immersing oneself in a language environment so intimately that the language i...