2020年6月3日水曜日

The red shoes

     Maybe I have read this story, but I only remember the heroine's legs are cut down, so I read it again. This story's heroine named Karen. At first, she was very poor, but thanks to her red shoes, she was able to be adopted by a rich old woman. After then, her obsession for the red shoes got harder. I can't understand her because the red shoes are more important than adoptive mother's life for Karen. I don't know what to say. Maybe her past influenced her obsession for the red shoes. I think this story tells us that don't be arrogant and even if you make a mistake in the past, if you reflect on it and apologize, you can get God's forgiveness.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Lecture4 Immersion Education

  Immersion Education    Immersion Education is the process of immersing oneself in a language environment so intimately that the language i...