2020年7月31日金曜日

뷰티 인사이드/The Beauty Inside

 





"Am I the same today as  I was yesterday?"



 This is the story of a man who suddenly woke up one day and became a different person.
The main character of this story got a disease that changed his appearance, voice, gender and race every time he woke up. One day he wakes up as an old man, another day as a child, another day as a Japanese and speaks Japanese, another day as an American and speaks English. He may look different, but his mind is still him. One day he falls in love with a woman. But he can't get close to her because every day he wakes up and his appearance changes.
 If I had the same disease as he does, I would give up on falling in love. I think nobody would accept me. Who would love me like this, I think.In fact, the main character was also suffering. But when the woman learns about the hero's illness and accepts it, her line is, "Am I the same today as I was yesterday?"It is true that we don't change our appearance every day like the main character, but we live a different self than we did yesterday. We never repeat the same day. This movie taught me about the importance of caring for people and love.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Lecture4 Immersion Education

  Immersion Education    Immersion Education is the process of immersing oneself in a language environment so intimately that the language i...