2020年7月31日金曜日

Sherlock Holmes short stories




I still thought Sherlock Holmes was smart. There are lots of clues in the story, but I couldn't solve the mystery. And characters like Watson and Irene Adler are very engaging. Irene Adler, in particular, is as smart as Sherlock, and she can see what he's up to in an instant. I found her very attractive as the same woman. I'm always amazed at the amount of knowledge Sherlock Holmes has.He listens and solves any client's problem. This time I read a short story; there were only three stories and I wanted to read more. I've heard that Baker Street actually exists and I'd love to visit it.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I found her very attractive as the same woman.

    I couldn't understand this!

    返信削除

Lecture4 Immersion Education

  Immersion Education    Immersion Education is the process of immersing oneself in a language environment so intimately that the language i...