2019年7月17日水曜日

Aladdin

"I lied - I'm not a prince," Aladdin told Jasmine sadly." I can't marry you." "Oh, that stupid law!" Jasmine said. The Sultan arrived. "Sultans can make new laws!" he said happily. "Now princesses can chose their husbands." "You! I choose you!" Jasmine told Aladdin. Aladdin turned to the Genie. "And with my third wish, you're free!" "Free at last!" the Genie cried. "I'm going to see the world!" And they all lived happily until the end of their days.
Aladdin hesitated to tell the true thing, but finally he to be honest, and he made Genie's wish. He is very kind. I want to ride the magic carpet and meet Genie. If I could get the magic lump, and I can make my three wishes....I tried to think, but I couldn't choose only three. I have a lot of wishes. 

1 件のコメント:

Lecture4 Immersion Education

  Immersion Education    Immersion Education is the process of immersing oneself in a language environment so intimately that the language i...