2019年7月16日火曜日

My Week

On Sunday, suddenly I decided to go to theater by myself. 
First of all, I searched a schedule of the bus which will take me to the cinema. Rainy day, I don't like such a day, I always fell blue, but that time something different. I felt a little fear, but excited. I'm a stranger around here, so I always count on my friends' support when I ride a bus. But I must to do myself.
I could go to the theater and I watched "Aladdin". That was awesome! So excited.
I was so happy.... I had a great time. Of course,I like spend time with my friends but I like something to do by myself too.
「aladdin」の画像検索結果

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Lecture4 Immersion Education

  Immersion Education    Immersion Education is the process of immersing oneself in a language environment so intimately that the language i...