2019年7月10日水曜日

LLC

I knew about LLC, because I like watching movie so I often use there and enjoyed watching.
There are a lot of movies, dramas, animations, etc. And enough equipment to watch, big monitors, headphones. Very comfortable place for enjoying movies.
Not only Movies, but also picture books, table game toys, magazines, newspapers, study aids a lot in there, I have used there to watch but I have never used other devices. So, I want to use and play it. If you apply in advance, you can use there for practicing your presentation. Sounds good! By using LLC, you can enjoy improving your second language skills! 

























0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Lecture4 Immersion Education

  Immersion Education    Immersion Education is the process of immersing oneself in a language environment so intimately that the language i...